Tuesday, August 6, 2013

New Blog!

Hey everyone!

So... I started a new blog! :-) It's not all put together yet so please be patient with me as I work out the kinks but I'm happy with how it's coming along so far.

Now I know some of you are probably wondering why I started a brand new blog when I could have just started posting regularly at Life Happens again. Well, the answer to that question is because Life Happens was a blog started for a very specific time in my life and that time is now in my past. To try and continue that would be like trying to shove my foot into an old shoe that I've outgrown. I might still be able to pull it on but my toes would be crammed and it would just be strange.

So that's why there's a new blog. Because I'm in a brand new season of my life and I needed a brand new blog. There's a lot of reasons for starting this blog but the main one is simply this: I have stories to tell and I needed an outlet to share.

If you were a follower of my old blog then I hope you'll continue to follow me here. If this is your first time reading my ramblings, welcome and enjoy! If you have absolutely no idea who I am and you just stumbled across this blog, I hope you like what you see and you stick around. :-)

So here's a little bit of an introduction and a bit of a purpose for this blog. My name is Kristin Lanae and I'm on a mission to love and be loved. The stories you will read here will  all be about my journey to love everyone I meet and to receive the love I'm given. I want to share what God is doing in and through me. I pray that this blog will be a place of encouragement, of joy, of love, of peace, of laughter, of truth and of grace for you just as much as for me.

I adore comments so if you like what you read then let me know! Don't like what you see, let me know that too. I will respond to every comment I receive as much as I am able to.

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment